Founded by emergency physicians and nurses in the year 2000, Dokever today encompasses numerous facets of medical assistance.
Our mission is to offer our partners the necessary Resources, Expertise and Logistics to provide medical services at their events or worksites.
In a permanent dynamic of professionalism, Dokever instills its temporary workers with a high level of knowledge and skill in the area of primary medical assistance. As a result, all employees:
• Avail of the same knowledge set, supported by scientific references
• Respond to situations in a consistent manner
• Know their scope of action and Dokever’s requirements
For these purposes, our CPD-certified (#7848) training organization, Perf Santé, Datadock and Teaching Center for Emergency Care (CESU) satellite, has implemented a long-term training initiative that offers:
• Training under conditions as realistic as possible
• Ongoing feedback and fundamental debriefing on the lessons learned in workplace safety in a multidisciplinary team
• Creation and testing of appropriate procedures and emergency protocols, validated by the Medical Director, allowing nurses in positions that do not benefit from the presence of a physician to act autonomously while waiting for reinforcement
• Crisis management
To meet these objectives, Dokever’s sister company, Perf Santé, avails of an innovative, high-performance simulation platform, including the following:
• Biomedical equipment identical to that used by physicians and nurses
• Hi-fi on-site simulator with live video recording (this is the only organization currently employing this innovative high-performance procedure, which is unique in France)
• Mandatory regular training sessions for our temporary workers, covering various levels of performance, including individual performance (actions and procedures adapted to the environment) and collective performance (coordination, physician/nurse and physician/EMT duos)
• Basic training for all newly recruited personnel, as well as training aimed at maintaining and perfecting skills in normal and unusual situations